What a night! Debbie and I represented WillowDNA at the Learning Technologies Awards and on behalf of our incredibly talented team, accepted the award for Learning Technologies Supplier of the year – Silver.
We could not be prouder of our incredibly talented team, they go above and beyond for our clients every day. I think the write up from the judges says it all:
‘When WillowDNA was formed in 2005, the vision was to bring together knowledge and collaboration expertise with technical enablement. Determined to break away from tedious e-learning that constituted most people’s experience of online learning, WillowDNA wanted to create a new kind of learning company. From the creativity WillowDNA injects into its content to the innovation evident in its home-grown learning platform, Pathway Cloud LMS, it delivers all its set out to achieve. The company has shown impressive growth and undertakes deep analysis to understand and meet the needs of its clients. Impact is secured through its focus on ‘building businesses’ and partnership with providers of learning.’
So once we’ve popped the cork on the champagne back in the office and eaten a lot of cake, we’ll be getting our heads down working on projects that include:
- Technology enablement for Pitman Training using Pathway Cloud LMS
- Graduate induction into the media industry for IPG Mediabrands USA and UK
- Compliance training for major credit agency
- Pharmaceutical product training for medical professionals on behalf of Fleishmann Hillard
- US rollout of the IPA Foundation Certificate and live exam provision
- Content and online diagnostics for brand new training company
As well as providing Pathway Cloud LMS, content revision and service management to our many customers, all of whom we thank dearly for helping us win this award. So if you are busy making your plans for 2017, we’d love to talk to you and help you deliver world class learning.