Training Challenges for Technical Roles
Almost by definition, the demands on professionals in high-tech industries are fast changing, so HR and L&D teams need to ensure that training keeps pace. We can work closely with your training managers, offering consultancy, strategy and solutions to ensure that e-learning provides:
- Roll-out of new training materials as quickly as the content can be collated
- A high level of learner buy-in, using multimedia as appropriate to make even the driest of content engaging
- Flexibility – so that your trainers are empowered to update learning materials whenever they need to
- 24/7 access to training content – wherever they are based, making it just as easy to train a disparate, remote workforce as your colleagues in the next room
- In-depth learning analytics, enabling you to identify groups or individuals that need more support, content that could be improved and certification that needs to be renewed.
We’ve helped high-tech companies to create and deliver e-learning for IT, telecoms, engineering and other types of technical roles, as well as for their managerial and support personnel. When your staff work with the latest technologies, it makes sense to use the best in learning technology to make training them faster, better value and more effective