About WillowDNA – Different By Design
At WillowDNA our sole focus is the business needs of clients, delivering solutions that go beyond conventional e-learning, ensuring we meet your goals and address your toughest challenges in performance and development.
Our bespoke design and delivery service results in learning and knowledge programmes that achieve tangible business results.
As one of the leading e-learning companies in the UK, we have won numerous industry awards and served well-known brands across Retail, Healthcare, Finance, Specialist Training, Professional Associations, Automotive, Aviation, Technology, Telecoms and more. Check out the timeline below for just a snapshot of our company history.
History of our e-learning company – text version
- 2018 – Major projects include work for Volvo
- 2017 – Major projects include work for easyJet and John Lewis Waitrose
- 2016 – e-Learning Company of the Year – Silver
- 2015 – Investment in developing Pathway LMS v3
- 2014 – Shortlisted for LPI Awards External Learning Solutions of the Year
- 2013 – Major projects include Pepsico and BPP University
- 2012 – e-Learning Awards – Gold – ‘Best Online Distance Learning Programme’
- 2011 – Major projects include Transitions and Telefonica O2
- 2010 – Created a new online communities platform for CISCO
- 2009 – Launched our own Cloud LMS – Pathway, with a mobile app version later in that year
- 2008 – Rebrand as WillowDNA
- 2007 – Major projects include ERICSSON and Unilever
- 2006 – Major projects include ConocoPhillips and Aol.
- 2005 – Willow Learning is born of L&D expertise developed at Orange
If your needs include onboarding / induction support, compliance & behaviour change, staff skills development, delivering apprenticeships, customer product training or sales and service improvements across your teams, distributors and supply chain, we are here to help with bespoke e-learning, a world-class LMS, and expert online learning consultancy.
If you are looking for a top e-learning company in the UK, contact us to see how we can help you to deliver training with real business impact.